Reading Time: 2 minutes
Marketing businesses on Social Media is a different kind of strategy. Most other forms of marketing are “push.” In other words, you push your message out as much as possible. You sell on every pitch. Social Media is different. On Social Media we will be “pulling” our audience in. We want to gain credibility, trust and loyalty and THEN go for the sale! So since this is a different playing field, we wanted to share some tips and suggestions on ways each person can help!
- Everyone can help. You don’t need to be in sales or management to help spread the word on social. Everyone is “in sales.” We are all able to help the brand.
- Likes, Comments and Shares: Facebook doesn’t show each business post to everyone. You can help our posts show up more by “liking, commenting, and sharing” posts. This increases our engagement and our reach.
- Please take pictures! If you have a fun group of guys, take a picture! Have a new specialty car? Take a picture. My suggestion is, put a person in every picture you can!
- Tag people in pictures. If we post a picture of someone who has bought a car, tag them in the picture. If we post a picture of the staff…same thing. This will show the picture to the friends of those in the picture and expand the reach.
- Stay positive. Nothing good comes from running anyone down on social…including competitors.
- Take complaints offline. If we get a person complaining about something on Facebook we want to get them to contact us directly. We NEVER want to argue online! We want to say something like, “I am so sorry you had that experience!My cell is xxxxxx, please call me so I can make it right!”
There are other tactics and strategies, but this is a good place to start! Remember, you are representing your employer when you are online. Think before you post! 🙂 Want more great content like this? Sign up for our VIP list! Get access to our weekly content and special deals…by simply going here! Sign up today!